Frequently Asked Questions
My widget stopped working/is displaying incorrectly. What should I do?
If it is a recent issue (since 5th of April), please note that we released some changes to the widget's code. Please follow these steps:
- Head to Tourbox > Integrations > Your website and copy the embed code again.
- Replace the code in the HTML on your site or Tumblr template
What to do if this does not fix your issues?
- Try switching between 'light' and 'dark' themes and replace the widget code again
- Temporarily Disable 'Match my website styling', set 'Text Color' to an easily readable value on your site and replace the widget code again
- Temporarily disable any custom CSS styling on your site which could be blocking the widget from displaying
- Ask someone who knows basic CSS/JS to check if there are any rules that could be overriding normal widget behaviour
If the issue persists, please reach out to customer support here.
Feedback and feature requests
Do you have feedback on the new widget?
We welcome all feedback as we try to improve our applications and are adding new exciting features in the near future. Please contact our support team and leave your feedback.