Hosting a show that isn't yet listed on Songkick? Here's how to get it added:
1. Log in to Songkick
2. Scroll to the bottom of the page and you'll find the ‘Add an event’ button in the footer of every page on Songkick.
Can't see 'Add an event' in the footer of Songkick? Drop us an email! We'll need to update your settings
In the majority of cases, you'll be able to add missing events yourself.
3. Click 'Add an event' in the footer
4. Select if the event is a concert, festival or live stream
5. Fill in the necessary details including headliner, date and venue and hit 'Save concert'. You're done!
- If your venue is missing, you can add it here.
- If the city is missing, drop us a message, and we'll add it to our database
- We only list confirmed live music performances
- Can't see 'Add an event' in the footer of Songkick? Drop us a message (We'll need to update your settings)
Events for popular artists
It's worth noting that events for the most popular artists on Songkick are kept under lock and key. This is to protect against bogus data, so we can make sure our listings are as accurate and up-to-date as possible.
So if you want to add a missing show for a popular artist, just fire us an email with all the details and our team will get it added as speedily as we can.
Please sign in to leave a comment.