We endeavour to process bulk upload requests within 24-48 hours.
The bulk upload tool allows you to add multiple future tour dates for your artist. Just follow these six steps:
1. Download the CSV template (Artist_ID_-_XXXX_-_Bulk_Event_Upload_Template - see attachments at the bottom of this page)
2. Please complete ALL FIELD REQUIREMENTS as stated on the template.
If field requirements aren't met, we'll have to reject your file and no dates will be processed.
3. DATE, VENUE, CITY & COUNTRY must be included
Date*: Date of the event. Use the following format: YYYY-MM-DD
Venue*: Name of the venue (as listed in the Songkick database). NOT the event or festival name.
4. ONE headline artist per CSV. Include their Songkick artist ID in the file name. LINEUP: Name of the other artists in the lineup for the event; separated by commas.
5. TICKET LINK must be an approved whitelisted vendor in our system. No short URLs.
6. PUBLISH DATE: The date on which the event should be published on Songkick (YYYY-MM-DD). PUBLISH TIME: The time on the 'Publish Date' when the event should be published on Songkick (HH:MM AM/PM).
PUBLISH TIMEZONE: The timezone of 'Publish Time'. e.g. "America/New_York". Must be in the standard database form as shown in 'TZ database name' column here.
Once you have completed the template, please email it to email@example.com for processing!