Songkick synchronises tour dates to your Spotify page via Tourbox - our tailor-made platform for artists, managers, booking agents, and digital marketers. Once you add your events to Songkick and match both your pages, your events will show on Spotify.
How to add events on Songkick?
Check out how to add an event if you're...
- an artist, manager or booking agent here via Tourbox (What is Tourbox?).
- a promoter or event organiser here,
- a venue representative here,
- or a fan here.
I've added my events. How to synchronize my Songkick tour dates with Spotify?
Once you add tour dates to Songkick, fill in this form to match your pages together. There are some rules to note:
- It can take up to 5 working days for tour dates to show on Spotify once they are added to Songkick.
- Matching only works if you have upcoming shows. If there are only past shows on your Songkick page, we're unable to process your match request.
- All events must have a specified venue that includes an address. Your event cannot only have a city or town, as those events won't show up on Spotify.
- Spotify will only display events happening within the next 12 months.
The above criteria are met and my tour dates still aren't showing.
If you’ve waited 5 working days after matching and checked the above criteria after adding your concerts to Songkick, reach out to us via this form.
Another artist’s concerts are showing on my Spotify profile
Spotify recommends that you directly reach out to their team. Contact Spotify here.