How do I add an event to Songkick?
So your favourite artist is playing a gig, but you can't see it listed on Songkick? Let's get that sorted!
If you're an artist or manager, you can add your artist's tour dates through our Tourbox platform! Read more here.
If you're a fan, venue, promoter, digital marketer and beyond, follow these easy steps:
How to add concerts to Songkick?
1. Log in to Songkick
2. Scroll to the bottom of the page and you'll find the ‘Add an event
in the footer of every page on Songkick.
Can't see 'Add an event' in the footer of Songkick? Drop us an email! (We'll need to update your settings).
In the majority of cases, you'll be able to add missing events yourself.
3. Click 'Add an event
' in the footer
4. Select if the event is a concert
5. Fill in the necessary details including headliner, date and venue and hit 'save concert
'. You're done!
- If the venue is missing, you can add new venues here
- If the city is missing, let us know, and we'll add it to our database
- We only list confirmed live music performances
- Can't see 'Add an event' in the footer of Songkick? Drop us an email! (We'll need to update your settings)
Events for popular artists
It's worth noting that events for the most popular artists on Songkick are kept under lock and key
. This is to protect against bogus data, so we can make sure our listings are as accurate and up-to-date as possible.
So if you want to add a missing show for a popular artist, just fire us an email
with all the details and our team at will get it added as speedily as we can.