Spotify Integration 101
Songkick will power your tour dates to the Spotify concert's tab and the ‘On Tour’ module with geo-located tour dates on artist pages.
How to Synchronize my Songkick tour dates with Spotify?
An artist’s tour dates should sync to Spotify automatically. However, there are some rules to note:
- All events must have a specified venue,
not just a city or town. Events without a specified venue won't show up on Spotify
- Spotify can only display events within the next 12 months
- it can take up to 24 hours
for an event added to Songkick to show up on Spotify. This is because Spotify and Songkick automatically synch once per day
- Spotify only displays one show per day. If you are playing two shows within 24 hours, only one will show on Spotify
If your tour dates aren't showing on Spotify, please check all of the above criteria are met before getting in touch!
My Spotify and Songkick pages aren't automatically synched!
Oh no! Just get in touch with us here
and we'll match the pages together for you. You must provide us with your Spotify artist page URL and Songkick URL.
- Songkick artist page URL e.g. https://www.songkick.com/artists/561185-bastille
- Instructions on how to find your Spotify artist URL are here
I've just added to tour dates to Songkick and they are not showing on Spotify :( ?
Don't forget! It can take up to 24 hours for new tour dates to show up on Spotify.
Did you find this article helpful? Please let us know below!